BEST OF 02 DAYS TSAVO WEST
DAY 1: MOMBASA - TSAVO WEST SALT LICK
Pick up at 6.00 AM from your residentials/hotel and drive about 200kms in the direction of Nairobi. On arriving at voi you will branch to the Taveta road. Arrive at Taita hills game sanctuary with game enroute in the late morning. Taita Hills wildlife Sanctuary is privately owned wildlife Sanctuary. The sanctuary covers an area of 280,000 ACRES(1,100KM 2) and is adjacent to Tsavo west National Park and the Lumo community wildlife sanctuary.
It hosts Cape Buffalloes, Elephants, Leopards, Maasai Lions, Giraffes, Zebras, Hetbeests, Impala, Waterbuck, Grant gazelles, Dik dik and other small animals including the diversity of Birdlife. The park has attracted millions of birding ecologists i.e. around the world as it serves the best place to watch them. Major attractions are Swampy, Acacia forest, Grassland and open land Savanna, Taita Hills and Lion Rocks.
Taita Hills wildlife sanctuary was established in 1972 by Hilton international. The Sanctuary has two Lodges: the Sarova Saltlick game lodge and the Sarova Taita Game Lodge (both operated by Sarova Hotels).
Check in to Salt lick game lodge, spend your afternoon in the sanctuary taking pictures of the animals. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Saltlick lodge.
DAY 2: SALTLICK - MOMBASA
Early morning game drive in Taita Hills Game Sanctuary enables you to see game animals grazing in the cool of the morning and is the best time to hunt for Lions. Breakfast followed by further game drives. Buffaloes, Zebras, Giraffes, Warthogs, Waterbucks, Ostrich, Impalas and Gazelles, may be seen. Here when the weather is clear enough you will have a clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro – The tallest mountain in Africa.
Lunch at the Taita hills sanctuary lodge. After lunch depart to Mombasa arriving in the evening.
*YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION IS MANDATORY
* Meet and greet service
* Accommodation as indicated or similar subject to availability
* Three meals in a day as indicated B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D=Dinner.
* Transport in a private safari van as indicated
* Park Entrance fees, taxes and service charges.
* All transfers as indicated
* 01 litre per person per day - Mineral water whilst on safari
* All flights & Visa charges
* All extra meals
* Items of personal Nature i.e. Drinks, Laundry, Telephone Calls, Clothing
* Tips to driver guides, porters and waiters
* Items / Activities not included in the itinerary
END OF SERVICES AND A MEMORABLE SAFARI