Day 1: Arrive in Arusha.
Arrive anytime at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). We will arrange a private transfer from Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO).To Arusha at Moivaro Lodge, where the rest of the day is at leisure. We stay at Moivaro Lodge, which is beautifully located on the coffee farms and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure.
We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check. We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Day 3: A full day game drive in Serengeti National Park.
Depending on the time of the year and the migration of the herds you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffe, zebras, Monkey, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes as well as a multitude of birds. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Simba Lodge: Full board.
Day 4: Another full day game drive in Serengeti National Park.
After breakfast we will take the packed lunch with us and proceed with the game drive in the Serengeti National Park. The migration can be seen on a long chain approximately 40 Km heading to the south western direction. Around 1230 and 1300 break for your lunch. After having our lunch we will proceed with our game viewing following the move of the migrants on the southwest of the park. Approximately 1.3 million wildebeest, 250,000 gazelles and 200,000 Zebras have been recorded sharing the short grass.Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge: Full board.
Day 5: Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater
An early morning game drive in the Serengeti followed by picnic lunch on the way to Ngorongoro crater. We will stop at Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man’s earliest known ancestral remains.
Day 6: Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
Today we will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for your crater tour. Here you we will explore the forest areas inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where we may see flamingos. We will also visit the open savannah where the lions hunt. Picnic lunch will be served in the crater.
Day 7: Kia Lodge to the Airport.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps
- Private safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- balloon rides USD. 500 per person
- Tips and any items of personal nature.