Day 1: Arrival-overnight in Kampala
Meet and greet by your driver/guide from Entebbe Airport who will later transfer you to your overnight stay. Dinner and overnight at City Royal Resort (BB).
Day 2: Entebbe - Rhino tracking at Ziwa sanctuary-Murchison Falls NP
7 00 am: Depart for Masindi, via the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. The sanctuary has been established to breed black and white rhino which got extinct in the country due to heavy poaching in the early 80s. Lunch at the sanctuary and after, proceed to Murchison Falls NP for overnight stay with a stopover at the top of the falls for a magnificent view of the falls. Transit Time 5-6 Hours Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Overnight at Pakuba Game Lodge (FB).
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park-Game Drive and Launch Cruise
6 00am: An early morning game drive to look for the big five and their prey. Before sunrise, they hunt as we hunt for them. The lion, the elusive leopard, the laughing hyena, the silent elephant, the aggressive buffalos all share this park and struggle for survival. It’s survival of the fittest. If we are lucky we shall see them all. The warthogs and antelopes, as well as the giraffes are all out hiding in the tall savanna grass. Return to the lodge for breakfast.
2:00pm, you will take a boat ride up the river to the bottom of Murchison Falls. Hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes and other animals in search of water will be your hosts. This cruise is also great for bird viewing and photography. Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner Overnight at Pakuba Game Lodge (FB).
Day 4: Murchison Falls – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Early Morning Breakfast at 6.00am, and later transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park through Hoima town and Fort Portal, where Kibale Forest National Park is Located. Lunch will be in Hoima. Proceed south wards arriving late evening at your overnight Lodge. Transit Time 7-8 Hours Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner Overnight at Bush Lodge (FB).
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park-Game Drive-Launch Cruise
6 00am: Depart for an early game drive in the park after a quick cup of coffee. You will see wild animals as they enjoy their nocturnal hunt. Queen Elizabeth National park is home to the big five as well as antelopes, hogs and hyenas among others. Return to the lodge for breakfast.
2. 30pm: Take a boat ride on the Kazinga Channel, a stretch of water that connects Lake Edward and Lake George. This area is believed to be the biggest Hippo concentration in Africa. You will also enjoy a variety of wildlife as they come to water on the edge of the channel. Birds, butterflies and the vegetation complete the picture of a photographer’s paradise. Over 550 species of birds have been recorded in this area. Meal Plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Overnight at Bush Lodge (FB).
Day 6: To Kampala-Entebbe Departure
After an early breakfast, transfer to Kampala with a game drive in the park. Lunch en-route and later proceed to Entebbe for your return flight. Meal plan-Breakfast & Lunch. Transit Time 6-7 Hours
********END OF OUR SERVICE********
• Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• All transfers
• 4x4 specialized safari vehicle with fuel
• Professional English speaking Guide
• All park fees
• Game drives, ranger fee,
• All Park entry fees
• Ziwa Rhino tracking
• Ferry Crossing fees
• Launch cruise on the Kazinga Channel and to the bottom of the falls on the Nile
• Drinking water
• All local taxes
Cost excludes: Personal expenses, tips and alcoholic beverages